Would you like to know what people are doing on your computer? Would you feel better to know what your children are doing on the internet? Ghost Keylogger can help you!
Ghost Keylogger is an invisible easy-to-use surveillance tool that records every keystroke to an encrypted log file. The log file can be sent secretly with email to a specified receiver.
Ghost Keylogger also monitors the Internet activity by logging the addresses of visited homepages. It monitors time and title of the active application; even text in edit boxes and message boxes is captured.
Some applications of the keylogger
- Monitor your computer while you are away
- Retrieve lost information
- Parents can monitor their children activity
- Monitor what and when programs are opened
- Find out what you actually wrote
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP compatible
- Invisible (even in the NT / 2000 / XP process list!)
- Send the log file secretly with e-mail
- Customizable key filter
- Encryption of the log file
- Logs the current user and computer name
- Captures passwords and all other hidden text (****)
- Logs the URL's of the visited homepages
- Keeps track of all programs and times
- Monitors multi-user machines
- Optional hotkeys to bring up the application
- Very configurable
- Easy to deploy