[flash width=460 height=80 background=#000000 wmode=transparent/opaque]http://www.h4ck.be/tabs.swf[/flash]
[size=4][color=yellow]ANOTHER GREAT RELEASE[/color][/size]
[color=yellow]In the near future, the Navy develops a fighter jet piloted by an artificial intelligence computer. The jet is placed on an aircraft carrier in the Pacific to learn combat manuevers from the human pilots aboard. But when the computer develops a mind of its own, it's the humans who are charged with stopping it before it incites a war..[/color]
[color=yellow]Stealth is devoid of higher thinking (or maybe any thinking at all). However it has couple of good things going for it:
1. Special effects are well-used. the planes and missiles and explosions rock. the dog fights does not rely on editing but is given a good effort.
2. Yes the premise is dumb - we assume correctly it would not be supported by thoughtful investigation into the mechanics behind the artificial pilot. However, the movie recognizes this fact and does not pretend to have given the matter much thought. It is straight and honest, though still mindless. But hey, that's alright sometimes.
3. The story is simple, but not linear - and that counts for a lot in a movie of this type, because it is unexpected and not required. Stealth has moments where it feels like an epic, albeit a mind-free one.
4. Have you noticed that it's often better to imply a romantic sentiment between the main characters rather than slamming it in your face, especially in an action movie which has precious little time to develop the relationship to begin with? You haven't? Uh that's not good... Anyway, Stealth doesn't kid us with a hasty obligatory romance but gives its characters some room to maneuver between inter-pilot and inter-personal relationships. What was the last summer popcorn movie you can remember that similarly uh, respected our intelligence? I am giving Stealth a lot of credit here. Let's just say if it insulted my intelligence, I was happy to let it slide this time because I was having a good time.
5. Ultimately Stealth is entertaining from beginning to end. It "respects" our intelligence by not appearing to be smarter than dumb. Stupid is less stupid when it doesn't pretend.
I hope you give this movie a chance, and notice how it differs in the formula and execution from what you may have anticipated and from other mindless summer blockbusters.[/color]
Writers:W.D. Richter (written by)
Release Date:29 July 2005 (Canada)
Genre:Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi / Thriller
MPAA:Rated PG-13 for intense action, some violence, brief strong language and innuendo.
Josh Lucas ... Lt. Ben Gannon
Jessica Biel ... Lt. Kara Wade
Jamie Foxx ... Lt. Henry Purcell
Sam Shepard ... Capt. George Cummings
Richard Roxburgh... Dr. Keith Orbit
Joe Morton ... Capt. Dick Marshfield
Ian Bliss ... Lt. Aaron Shaftsbury
Ebon Moss-Bachrach... Tim
Michael Denkha ... Naval Controller
Rocky Helton ... Master at Arms
Clayton Adams ... USS Abraham Lincoln Sailor
Maurice Morgan ... USS Abraham Lincoln Sailor
Christopher Naismith... USS Abraham Lincoln Sailor
Charles Ndibe ... USS Abraham Lincoln Sailor
Nicholas Hammond... Executive Officer
RIPPED BY ME USING DVDDecrypter+AutoGK [/color][/size]
AVI File Details
Name.........: Stealth (2005)DvD Rip[Tabsman][H33T][Release](2005.avi
Filesize.....: 700 MB (or 717,374 KB or 734,590,976 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:55:26 (173,161 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 652 kb/s
Audio Codec..: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s (96/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 608x256 (2.38:1) [=19:8]
Note:THE BLUE LINES IN THE PIX IS NOT IN THE FILM[/color][/size]
[color=blue]Come Dance With Us h3r3 to f33l th3 h33t[/color][/size]