VirtualDrive Pro converts CDs and unprotected DVDs into MP3-like files, or “virtual CDs,” which run in place of original discs in any one of up to 23 “virtual drives” created in the software.
Archive your virtual CDs (VCDs) in a searchable library. Transport your VCDs on a laptop computer or USB device, and share them over a network. Since VCDs play directly on your hard drive, they save wear and tear on your CD-ROM drive and extend the battery life of laptop computers. VCDs also have access rates more than 200 times faster than physical CDs in a CD-ROM drive, improving the playback of PC games, photo CDs, and disc-based applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Virtual Hard Drive
Run your files and applications in RAM up to 340 times faster than on your hard drive
• Disc Support
VirtualDrive Pro reads CD-ROM discs, audio CDs, mixed-mode CDs, photo CDs, video CDs (DVD-ROMs data-mode), and unencrypted video DVDs, and offers the same game and disc support as VirtualDrive 11
• Free Live Update Subscription
Get the latest product features, patches, fixes, and game support. It’s free in all current versions of VirtualDrive Pro!
• Optimal Performance
Run games and applications as VCDs with access rates more than 200 times faster than physical discs. Plus, there’s no spin-up delay!
• CD/DVD Archiving
Organize your virtual CDs in a searchable library
• Intuitive GUI
VirtualDrive Pro’s streamlined, user-friendly interface gets you up and running in no time!
• Disc Backup
Protect your CDs and DVDs from loss, theft, and damage by using high-quality disc images (VCDs) instead
• Multiple Disc Play
Pre-load up to 23 virtual discs and toggle back and forth between games or virtual CD volumes without having to wait for physical discs to spin up
• Portability and Convenience
Transport your virtual CDs on a laptop, an external hard drive, and other common digital storage media
• Custom VCD Creation
Make a virtual CD file containing applications, documentation, expansion packs, etc. and share it over a network
• CD/DVD Burning
Burn data, music, and game CDs and DVDs directly from VirtualDrive, and make backup copies of your favorite game discs
• Windows Vista Support
VirtualDrive works on 64 and 32-bit Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Server 2003
• ISO Support: Play an ISO file, or standardized disc image, directly in the VirtualDrive Manager
• Custom VCD Cabinets: Archive your virtual CDs in nested cabinets. Organize your VCD cabinets by dragging and dropping
• Expanded Custom VCD creation: Build custom virtual CDs containing applications, expansion packs, product notes, etc.
• Hot Keys: Create custom keyboard shortcuts to the program features you use the most
• Expanded Right Click Functionality: With many features only a right click away, VirtualDrive is easier to use than ever