Axialis IconWorkshop 6 30 Professional Edition [h33t] [JollyRoger].md5
Axialis IconWorkshop 6 30 Professional Edition [h33t] [JollyRoger].sfv
[size=4][color=deepskyblue]Axialis IconWorkshop 6.30 Professional Edition[/color][/size]
One tool for all your needs: IconWorkshop is professional tool designed to Create, Extract, Convert, Manage and Redistribute Windows® and Macintosh® Icons. Many features permits you to create high quality icons in minutes. Support for Vista® icons with embedded PNG compression. Convert icons between Macintosh® and Windows® in a click, create icons from PNG images...
Tools include automatic image format creation, creation of icons from images including PSD, PNG, JPEG2000, cross-platform conversion, automated batch processing and a Photoshop transfer plug-in. Produce icons up to 256x256 using a fully integrated workspace. It supports the Vista icon format featuring PNG-compressed 256x256 images. It includes a library of 150 image objects. You can also export your icons to Web-optimized GIF images.
[size=4][color=yellow]Create professional icons for Windows and Macintosh OS:[/color][/size]
- Full support for Windows Vista™ PNG-compressed icons
- Create quality icons for Windows® and Macintosh® OS
- Create attractive icons using Image Objects ®
- Convert icons between Macintosh® and Windows®
- Automatically create icons from images
- Export icons to images to illustrate your applications
[size=4][color=violet]Here are some key features of "Axialis IconWorkshop":[/color][/size]
· Ability to create icons compatible with all versions of Windows including the latest XP format with alpha channel
· Supports images with alpha channel to create icons (smooth transparency, shadows and image borders)
· Customize Windows icons. Adjust Windows icon size. Repair or rebuilds Windows icon cache.
· Transfer images from
Adobe Photoshop using a plug-in (through memory - no more temporary PSD file)
· Reads Macintosh icons from 16x16 mono to OS-X 128x128 alpha channel thumbnail format. Save them for Windows.
· Supports ICL Icon Libraries Create/Load/Save
· Imports/Exports Adobe Photoshop PSD images with layers
· Imports/Exports PNG and BMP with smooth transparency alpha channel
· Import/Export Adobe Photoshop PSD images with layers
· Batch create PNG, PSD or BMP images from icons (several icons at once)
· Batch create Windows icons from images or Macintosh icons (several icons at once)
· Batch convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons (several icons at once)
· Create icon or library snapshot images (create an image showing all the image formats embedded in an icon or library)..
· Contains several icon image filters (blur, smooth, sharpen, details, contour, emboss...)
· Contains several icon image adjustments (Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast...)
· Contains several icon image tools (Resize, Rotation at any angle, flip...)
· Drop shadow effect to create Windows XP compliant icons
· Enhanced color swatch/palette system compatible with Adobe and Jasc color files.
· Create an icon with all its formats from another icon image in one operation (easy-to-use wizard).
· Create an icon with all its formats from an extarnal image file in one operation (easy-to-use wizard).
· Create an icon from a screen capture
· Create ICL icon library
· Open any executable file (EXE, DLL, OCX...). Ability to change icons embedded in executable files.
· Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon - 500 Mhz or more
· True Color Video Card (24 or 32 bits - 16,8 M colors) - 1024x768
· 128 Mb RAM
[size=3][color=lime]What's New in This Release:[/color][/size]
· Create Windows Vista® and Macintosh Tiger® icons (up to 256x256); batch convert icons between Windows® and Macintosh®; compose icons from several images using drag & drop; create icons from PNG, Jpeg 2000, PSD; create GIF, PNG, Jpeg 2000 from icons....
1) Run setup and install.
2) Use serial to register.
[size=4][color=red]Scanned with KIS[/color][/size]
If any of my torrents have no seeders or if you have any other questions or comments, give me a
Use ->[color=green]Peer Guardian 2[/color]<- To Protect Your Self While Downloading Off P2P
To see the rest of my uploads, click: [color=Yellow]HERE[/color]