* Google is the world's most popular search engine, with more than 150 million queries per day and more than fourteen million users per week
* Author Brad Hill, frequently consulted in media coverage of the Internet, will take readers "under the hood"
* Illuminates dozens of packaged Google tools that significantly extend Web searching
* Enables more technical readers to install and use the Google API to develop Web querying capabilities for their own programs
* Includes extensive coverage of Blogger, the popular Web log service recently acquired by Google
From the Back Cover
Get Googling and improve your search for Web fulfillment
Find search shortcuts, great add-on tools, and ways you can customize your Google
Sure, you know it searches, but all the other things Google can do will leave you, well, google-eyed. So journey into the heart of Google and then to its outer limits with this friendly guide! Discover how you can use Google to get the news, go shopping, build your business, play games, find phone numbers, and even go blogging.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun