***Click on the indx pdf in the folder so you can navigate through the pages.
«Power-Plant Control and Instrumentation: The Control of Boilers and HRSG Systems (IEE Control Engineering Series 58)»
David Lindsley | IEE | ISBN: 0852967659 | January 2000 | 256 pages | PDF
This practically-orientated book aims to bridge the potential comprehension gap between control specialists and power plant engineers which has been created by developments in control technology. Contents include plant and combustion engines, common principles and commercial aspects.
This book describes the systems and equipment used for measuring and controlling boilers and heat-recovery steam-generators used in land and marine power plants and in process industries.
1. The Basics of Steam Generation and Use
2. The Steam and Water Circuits
3. The Fuel, Air and Flue-Gas Circuits
4. Setting the Demand for the Steam Generator
5. Combustion and Draught Control
6. Feed-Water Control and Instrumentation
7. Steam-Temperature Control
8. Control Equipment Practice
9. Requirements Definition and Equipment Nomenclature
10. Upgrading and Refurbishment Systems