Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (c) Rockstar Games
CD Count.......: 02 CDs Date...........: 10/2003
Support the software companies. If you play this game BUY it!
*** Release Information ***
In 2001, Max Payne arrived to set the benchmark for action gaming, earning
countless awards and revolutionizing the genre with cinematic combat
sequences fuelled by the groundbreaking use of slow motion and compulsive
narrative-driven gameplay. Now, working together with Rockstar Games'
New York-based production team, Remedy has combined Max Payne's hallmark
gameplay with all new innovations and unmatched production values.
* Storyline - a violent, Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme
fatale murder suspect, between Max Payne and Mona Sax. Dark, tragic and
intense, the story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations.
* Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every
level. Get ready for Bullet Time 2.0.
* New guns and new moves make action more cinematic and intense than ever
* Fully integrated Havok physics engine allows for interactive environments
creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow
motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
* All new AI - cooperative NPC's fight with Max and more believable enemies
create tension and more interesting and varied challenge.
* A stunning level of detail: Extremely detailed environments with
photorealistic textures, highly enhanced radiosity lighting and extremely
lifelike characters (including facial animations & lip synchronization)
provide a visually staggering cinematic experience.
* Massive production values - including a motion picture stunt crew,
professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture
and authentic digital source material from New York City.
1) Unrar with WinRAR.
2) Burn the .cue and .bin with Nero Burning Rom software.
3) Install the game.
4) Copy over the cracked game .exe file from CD2.
5) And then play
DEViANCE Application Information
You think you can contribute to the scene too? You have one or more
- suppliers who work for any software shops/stores like:
Electronic Boutique, Babbages, GAME, HMV, Dixons, Virgin or
any software place at all!
- suppliers for new unreleased store/shop games that have access to a
fast upload 300k+ internet connection.
- network or security administrators on fast 10mb plus internet links,
who have full control and responsibility over their fast links.
- supplying new unreleased games (maybe you work at a game/util
magazine, courier delivery firm, newspaper, game press/marketing
company, distributor, publisher, duplicator, tv/radio show, shop,
warehouse, design firm, language translation company, packing company
store etc). No need for a fast internet connection for this =]
- you are a coder who can code your own tools to automatically remove
commercial iso protections like the latest versions of any of the
following: SafeDisc or Securom or Tages or VOB or Laserlok or
- are you able to write your own source code to unpack & repack
custom game related file formats.
If you can meet one or more of our above requests and want to be a part
of the fun today, e-mail us. Use the contact information given below.
We do this just for FUN. We are against any profit or commercialisation
of piracy. We do not spread any release, others do that.
In fact, we BUY all our own games with our own hard earned and worked for
efforts. Which is from our own real life non-scene jobs.
As we love game originals. Nothing beats a quality original.