Marine Sharpshooter 3 gives players the chance to step into the shoes of
a United States Marine Corps Sniper/Spotter team. The latest incarnation
of the MS allows players the ability to play as both the sniper and the
spotter. The entire single player campaign is accessible in co-op. Players
can team up to work their way through the story. Multiplayer features two
exciting modes, Sniper Teams - an objective based game where 8 sniper
spotter teams face off - and Deathmatch - a fight to death.
Mission objectives range from taking out enemy personnel and equipment to
providing tactical recon for advancing USMC elements. Each mission has
several primary and secondary objectives that must be completed in order
to be successful. How and where these objectives are achieved is left up
to the players. There are multiple ways to successfully achieve each objective.
* Switch between the Sniper and Spotter at any time.
* Sniper and Spotter roles feature different abilities, weapons
* Communicate or control the sniper and spotter through advanced
* Semi-realistic ballistic system that takes into account distance
falloff and environmental effects such as wind.
* Concealment rating determines how invisible the player is to enemy forces.
* Manage your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots.
* Environmental effects including, wind, rain, and heat distortion.
* Huge maps spanning over 4 sq/kms of real world equivalent space.
* Over 20 weapons and tools including various sniper and automatic
rifles, grenades, night vision, cutters, and target designator.
* 2 vehicles, the RST-V a Hummer like recon vehicle and the Polaris
Special Forces ATV.
* 10 Maps.
* Continuation of the MS2 story arc.