Driven to the brink of extinction on ice-covered wastelands, humankind
fights to survive. Battle to survive against gargantuan alien Akrid
and treacherous Snow Pirates on the vast and frozen landscape of EDN III.
With no allies at your side, the only thing you can trust is your instincts.
Combining a gripping single player campaign and intense multiplayer
modes with support for up to 16 players online, Lost Planet is an
epic gaming masterpiece. Enormous world maps unfold as players
battle across vast snow fields and deserted cities either
on foot or in armed, robotic Vital Suits.
The installer for this game had to be re-build because:
- It would install Steam (you would need steam account etc.)
- It would transfer cache files for Steam instead of the "Game"
Our installer installs the game to any folder you wish, without Steam.
It's the only way it can be done, live with it or buy the original!
As for the sheeps with their reason that this is an homemade installer...
Go fuck yourself! There is no other way to do this release
without using steam, and who wants Steam? Seriously?!
Pixel Shader 3.0 is required to play this game! Make sure you
have the latest version of DirectX and updated video drivers.
1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or equivalent
2. Burn the ISO with Nero Burning ROM or equivalent,
alternative option is mounting the image with Daemon-Tools.
3. Install from the DVD.
4. Copy cracked files from the /Crack dir to your installation directory.
5. Edit launcher.ini <Language settings, and in-game Username>
NOTE: Do NOT touch UseCache or CachePath!
6. Play in DX9 or DX10 mode :)
Example to change ini file.
Edit this line if you want to change your PersonalName=Unleashed
Edit this line if you want to change to another language than english
Available languages english, german, italian, koreana, spanish and french