** This is my 2nd upload - seems my other torrent for this is not working. **
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Eidos Interactive
Release Date: May 16, 2008
Microsoft Windows 2000/ Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)
Pentium 3 1GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
256MB system Memory (XP) 512MB (Vista)
32MB DirectX 9.0c video card
Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
Keyboard and mouse
Here are a few screenshots I took:
Travel through time and space with Doctor Who Top Trumps!
Join the Tenth Doctor and his companion, Martha Jones, as they
battle monsters from across the universe! Would Brannigan beat
Novice Hame in a cat-fight? Is the Dalek Emperor more monstrous
than the Family of Blood's scarecrow soldiers, or will the Ood beat
With despotic tyrants like the Cult of Skaro and the Cyber Army up
against newcomers the Judoon: it's a battle of intergalactic proportions.
- Battle as the Doctor, Martha and Captain Jack or one of the iconic
monsters from the Doctor Who pantheon each with their own special
powers and abilities
- Doctor Who Top Trumps minigames including battling the Cyber
Controller or testing your Time Lord wits in the Memory Matrix
- Play in Adventure Mode and battle across the universe or challenge
an opponent closer to home in the two-player game
How to Play:
Took me a minute to figure it out. I chose the single player. You are presented with a Doctor Who card. You have to click on a characteristic you think will out weigh your opponents card. Prior to entering game, you can select some "tools" your character has available. You can use them at any time in the game, but only once per round. As you win rounds, you unlock character tools. Some tools let you get a sneak peak of your opponents card prior to him/her flipping it over. When I say opponent, I'm referring to the computer player. I haven't tried the muliplayer option yet.
How to Install the game:
- Download the attachment, which will be a folder called "Top Trumps Doctor Who PC Game."
- After the download of this folder is completed, insert a regular blank CDR (not a blank DVD disc).
- Open Nero.
- Tell Nero to open a "saved project"
- Point to the .cue file found in the "Top Trumps Doctor Who PC Game" folder.
- Burn your disc.
- After the disc is burned, re-insert the disc (normally is ejected after created), and run the installation.
- At the completion of the installation, the game will try to launch.
- You will get a SecurROM copyright error. Just close that window.
- Go to My Computer - and Right click the CDROM drive, and select "explore."
- You will see a folder labeled "crack" on the disc. Open it.
- Right click the file you see inside, and select "copy."
- Close that window.
- Now, open My Computer and the C drive icon.
- Open the Program Files, Eidos Folder, then the Top Trumps Doctor Who folder.
- In the background area of this window, right click in it, and select Paste.
- Say yes to the overwrite message.
- Your shortcut to the game found on the desktop now works.