• Common knee injuries such as tears and sprains of the ligaments, tendons, cartilage, meniscus, and bones forming the joint.
Marc Darrow, MD, JD
• Strengthening exercises that can help prevent injury.
• Diseases and syndromes of the knee, including tendinitis (inflammation of a tendon), iliotibial band syndrome (inflammation caused by friction and long-term overuse), and osteochondritis dissecans (a degeneration of the blood supply to the bone).
• Related conditions such as osteoarthritis that cause knee pain.
• Alternative therapies, such as magnetic resonance and collagen rejuvenating prolotherapy.
Speaking from experience, this book might come in useful in the future for some readers.
For more informative books like this head over to MakeGreatMusic.net today!