Lovingly assembled over the last 7 years, this is likely one of the largest collections of esoteric literature you'll be able to find. Many thanks are due to all of the people who have made these teachings available. Whatever your level of interest in the mind and reality, you will find enough here to contemplate for decades!
INCLUDED IN VOLUME I
- Over 12,000 files in total
- Over 575 texts on alchemy, hermeticism and classical western occultism plus 80 Tarot Decks.
- Over 725 major spiritual and religious works encompassing Egyptian, Judaic, Asian, Greco-Roman, Christian, Mesopotamian, Celt, Mayan, African, Norse, Caribbean and other cultures.
- Over 350 works by Aleister Crowley, including the entire libri plus Vol. 1 & 3 of The Equinox, essays, letters, commentaries, poems, plays, etc.
- Over 1500 works on modern occult & New Age religions such as Neo-Paganism, Chaos Magick, Castaneda, Fourth Way, AO Spare, Set, Left Hand Path, Sex Magick, Thelema, Theosophy, Mormonism, Scientology and Urantia.
- Over 75 books and articles covering astronomy & astrology plus over 3500 files of raw astro-data including: ephemerides from 1000BC to 2100CE; 500 years of Mercury, Venus and Mars cycles; 300 years of Moon phases and more.
- Over 175 bookmarks to resources on the web (all verified Jan 2007)
Also included are all software & fonts required for all files:
- Adobe Readers included for Mac and PC.
- You will need to install either FFView/Comical (Mac) or CDisplay/Comical (PC and Linux) in order to read .cbr and .cbz files. CBR is really a fancy RAR file and CBZ is really a fancy ZIP file. If worse comes to worse, you can change the extensions from ".cbr" to ".rar" or ".cbz" to ".zip" and then unpack the image files to see them.
- Additional PC software includes IrfanView (an outstanding free image and media viewer).
- For Mac and Linux users, you will also need "xchm" to access Microsoft .chm files (there are 6). Currently there is no way for you to access Microsoft .hlp files (there is only 1).
- Any standard browser will read .htm and .html files