Queer Theology makes an important contribution to public debate about Christianity and sex.
* A remarkable collection of specially commissioned essays by some of the brightest and best of Anglo-American scholars
* Edited by one of the leading theologians working at the interface between religion and contemporary culture
* Reconceptualizes the body and its desires
* Enlarges the meaningfulness of Christian sexuality for the good of the Church
* Proposes that bodies are the mobile products of changing discourses and regimes of power.