[color=violet]Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO Please know if any of my E-Book torrents say there is a CD ROM I don't have it please buy the E-Book to support the creator. Click here to see all my torrents [url]http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315[/url] [/color]
For Dummies Travel guides are the ultimate user-friendly trip planners, combining the broad appeal and time-tested features of the For Dummies series with up-to-the-minute advice and information from the experts at Frommer’s.
* Small trim size for use on-the-go
* Focused coverage of only the best hotels and restaurants in all price ranges
* Tear-out “cheat sheet” with full-color maps or easy reference pointers
From soaring skyscrapers to rumbling subways, power shopping to bargain-hunting, world-renowned restaurants to neighborhood delis and pizzerias, majestic cathedrals to Times Square—New York has it all. Chances are you can't do it all, but this friendly guide helps you take a big bite out of the Big Apple with:
* Maps and tips for getting around by public transit, plus sights best seen on foot
* A calendar of events for every season
* A shopper's guide, including trendy areas like SoHo, NoHo, and NoLita
* Information about great free attractions, including the Staten Island Ferry
* Sample itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
Like every For Dummies travel guide, New York City For Dummies, Fifth Edition includes:
* Down-to-earth trip-planning advice
* What you shouldn’t miss — and what you can skip
* The best hotels and restaurants for every budget
With information on "must see" attractions like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and Central Park, places to take the kids, an insider's look at the nightlife, tips on getting discount tickets to popular shows, and a Quick Concierge with all kinds of info, this guide will have you saying, "I love New York."
From the Back Cover
Take a bite out ofthe Big Apple
From soaring skyscrapers to rumblingsubways, power shopping to bargain-hunting, world-renowned restaurants to neighborhood pizzerias, majestic cathedrals to Times Square —New York has it all. Packed with info on must-see attractions like the Statue of Liberty and the Empire StateBuilding, plus an insider's look at nightlife, shopping and dining tips, and more, this guide will have you saying, "I love New York"!
Open the book and find:
Down-to-earth trip-planning advice
What you shouldn't miss —and what you can skip
The best hotels and restaurants for every budget