[color=lime]Please have Adobe reader installed or another PDF reader.[/color]
[color=tomato] Book Description
Highlights especially important points of diagnosis and therapy
This text has been admired for as long as Family Medicine has been a recognized specialty. Edited by the legendary Robert E. Rakel, MD, this superb 7th edition continues to break new ground.
* Includes materials to help hone your clinical skills and prepare for the ABFP boards and SPEX exams.
* Highlights especially important points of diagnosis and therapy in the "case" section of book.
* Provides "Best Evidence Recommendations" boxes to promote greater reliability of information.
* Offers a free CD-rom containing video clips of diabetes testing, stress test and all the illustrations from the book!
* Contains new chapters on complementary and alternative medicine.
* Takes a fresh new approach to evidence based medicine in clinical practice.
* Uses a visually appealing, functional 4-color design and a full-color insert.