RELEASE DATE: 24/01/2007
GAME TYPE: Multiplayer
FORMAT: .bin .cue disk image
RELEASE GROUP: HATRED
Online Multiplayer First Person Shooter:
COMBAT: CLOSE QUARTER BATTLE is 20 levels of class-based, team-oriented, multiplayer action designed specifically for the value market.
Join a team, pick a class, and dive into the action of objective-based, team combat similar to the classic online multiplayer games Team Fortress, and Return To Castle Wolfenstein. Begun as a Quake mod nine years ago and subsequently acquired by Valve Software prior to the release of Half-Life, Team Fortress Classic still enjoys great popularity and ranks as the fourth most popular online multiplayer game today. Return To Castle Wolfenstein continues to enjoy success from this proven game concept.
Play it your way. COMBAT: CLOSE QUARTER BATTLE has several different classes to choose from, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, to support many different styles of play.
Be a team player. With a diversity of classes and a team spirit, you ll dominate the every man for himself teams you encounter. Play as a team and prevail.
Dive in, instant action. Intuitive controls and unambiguous objectives provide a soft-landing for the Value Title FPS newbie, while the class variety and precision weapons provide skill-based rewards for seasoned players.
* 20 multiplayer levels with up to 32 players via Internet or LAN.
* 8 Single player campaign levels.
* Six classes: Soldier, Sniper, Grenadier, Gunner, Recon and Medic. With each class possessing different combat abilities, weapons, armor and speed.
* 14 Weapons**
* Game types include: Asset Seizure, Ground Control, Assault, DM/TDM and Last Man Standing.
1. Burn or mount with your fav tool
2. Install the game
[color=red]h33t says if you enjoy the game then support the authors and buy it[/color]