1. Look for a folder name SETUP95.
2. Once you found it make a desktop shortcut for the installer.
3. Right click the shortcut, and click properties.
4. Look for compatibality tab and check Run (something like that).
5. After checking make sure it is compatible with windows 95.
(To do that check the run like in step 4 and the dialog box will open click it and find windows 95).
6. Apply and Ok.
8. Patch it by using in the ISO (look for XP patch)
9. Paste the file in your RA1 directoy and double click it.
10. Wait for the patch to be finished.
11. Repeat Step 3,4 and 5 (Note: All of the .EXE files in the RA1 directory).
12. Run RA95