Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 expands the series' trademark fluid,
dynamic gameplay mechanics to deliver a thoroughly entertaining and
competitive game that captures all the tension, skill and intensity of
world-class international cricket. Thanks to the official ICC Cricket World
Cup 2007 content, Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 features licensed
players, including world cricket stars Andrew Flintoff, Ricky Ponting,
Mahendra Dhoni, Muttiah Muralitharan and of course, Brian Lara himself.
In addition to players, the game leads with a dedicated ICC Cricket World
Cup 2007 mode featuring all the official teams, stadia, kits and equipment
of the tournament. Further modes include a fully licensed ICC Champions'
Trophy competition and exhibition matches including One Day Games, Test
Matches and exciting 20-over run fests. When you want to get competitive for
real, Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 delivers online competitive play
on PC (LAN and online) and Xbox Live.
Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 adds extra depth to the series'
complete batting, bowling and fielding experience whilst retaining its
trademark accessible playability. The acclaimed batting play sees the
introduction of subtle edges, sweepshots and the ability to use your feet to
dance down wicket and smash the ball over the boundary for six.
Bowling sees a much-improved set of delivery types, thanks to changes in the
way the ball swings in the air and reacts off the pitch, showcasing Shane
Warne's huge variation of spinning deliveries and Steve Harmison’s raw pace
and even reverse swing as the ball degrades. In Fielding, there’s a new
reflex-testing slip catch system and players can now be run out at both
ends and be stumped by alert wicket keepers.
A striking advancement is the photo-realistic visuals; with hundreds of real
player likenesses being modelled in high detail, complete with animated
facial expressions to capture the intensity and emotion of international
cricket. Stadia, including all eight official World Cup venues, have also
been created with a new level of textured detail and they make use of
proprietary shader technology for realistic, subtle and changing lighting
effects, such as time of day and weather.
* 240 licensed international players with real players names and likenesses
and 8 officially licensed World Cup stadia
* The ICC Champions Trophy 2006 game mode - 10 licensed international teams
with official kits, 140 licensed international player names and likenesses
* Multi-player leagues, tournaments (including the ICC Cricket World Cup
2007 and ICC Champions Trophy 2006) exhibition and warm up matches
* Tutorial Mode - learn the basics of the game in a full cricket tutorial
coaching mode - with commentary by Jonathon Agnew
* AI system - makes for a far more authentic and exciting cricket experience
when playing against the CPU
* Batting - enhanced to include new shots, including the sweep shot, the
reverse sweep and advancing down the pitch
* Bowling - ball delivery speed now based on the real life Wisden player
stats, wind, climate and pitch condition have an effect on ball movement
* Fielding - new additions include throwing to both ends of the wicket,
stumpings, slip catches and close-field catches
* Vastly enhanced graphics - new head and skeleton technology for the
players and improved texturing, lighting and bump-mapping throughout
* Play with Officially Licensed cricket equipment from manufacturers such as
MRF, Kookaburra, Gray Nicholls and many more
* Official Hawkeye ball-tracking analysis
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the DVD to
your installation directory.
5. Play the game.