Armed Forces Corp - Mercenaries. Superbly equipped and armed, trained to fight in all conditions possible. Incredibly effective and showing no mercy to opponents. Only one thing makes them different from commandoes ¿ they fight for money. Become a commander of a mercenaries¿ unit, hired by the government for an exceptionally difficult mission. A group of terrorists intend to steal top secret data from the computer of an influential politician. Don¿t let the criminals get away with the stolen documents. Terrorist Takedown 2 - Journalists have been taken prisoner! Two days after the kidnapping the government begins negotiations with the terrorists demanding the release of the captives. With the conditions being impossible to meet it would appear that there are no options left for the negotiation team. Secretly, a special forces unit is dispatched to try and secure the safe return of the hostages. As a US Navy Seals soldier it is not only your task to free the hostages from the hands of the terrorists but you must also make it back alive.
# Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
# ASIN: B000CNF8SO
# Media: CD-ROM
# Release Date: March 3, 2009
• Eight different missions – Traverse the murky depths of a sewer, infiltrate an office building to retrieve secret data, take the fight to the streets!
• Use modern firearms and special Ops techniques allowing you to quickly and efficiently locate and eliminate the enemy
• Use advanced warfare equipment, including night vision goggles, M84 flash bangs or S10 gas mask.
• The modified JupiterEX Engine delivers astonishing graphics that immerses the player in a realistic world of stunning detail, dynamic lighting, reathtaking effects and outstanding AI
• A covert firing system that allows the player to 'blind fire' from behind walls or low obstacles
• Add the tactical element of 'bullet penetration'- shoot enemies, or be shot through thin walls.
• Weapon modification: the player can modify his main firearm for maximum results (sniper mode to assault mode at any time during the game)
Minimum system requirements
Pentium 4 2 GHz, 1 GB RAM
graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 5700 or better)
4 GB HDD