* New and Improved: Massive enhancements over previous Driver games - including better characters and vehicles AI, better graphics and physics.
* Wii Controller Integration: Intuitive utilization of the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk for a unique sensation of driving and 3rd person action.
* FPS Style For An Addictive Gameplay: Use the Wii Remote to point, lock and shoot the target.
* Gripped Camera In 3rd Person On Walk Mode: "Over the shoulder" more immersive experience of the game.
* Experience Open Environments Racing Over 260km In Two Distinct Time Periods: Multiple paths to complete over 32 missions and 132 sight jobs across photo-realistic 1978 & 2006 New York City.
* Authentic Hollywood-style Action: Experience adrenaline pumping high speed racing and car chases.
* Control and customize over 80 drivable vehicles - including cars, motorcycles, and trucks - all integrated with a realistic vehicle damage system.
Driver: Parallel Lines follows the story of a young New York driver, TK, who makes his living driving gangsters, pimps, criminals, and lowlifes in and out of trouble, using his driving skills and street smarts to make money and live the good life of sex, fast cars and drugs.
The year is 1978, TK plans to start a cocaine empire of his own but things don't pan out quite as well as planned, he gets locked up for 28 years. This fast-forwards the story to present day Manhattan where TK is set free, with one thing on his mind - revenge!