* Pulp Funk Horror. Zombie cool, one of the most popular shooter classics injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
* An utterly in-your-face zombie-dismembering blast. Non-stop light-gun style action on the Wii , blow apart zombies for high-score thrills.
* Superb co-op action on Wii. Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest characters in videogaming.
* Relentless, gore-drenched, over-the-top action. Only the coolest, most cold-hearted agent's going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use "Slow-Mofo Time" to make the perfect head-popping shot and "Evil Eye" to spot moments of opportunity that'll send the whole environment up in flames.
* Wii Remote reactions. Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive Wii-controls. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close, pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action - all in stomach-churning close-up.
The House of the Dead: Overkill charges you with mowing down waves of infected, blood-thirsty zombies in a last-ditch effort to survive Bayou City and uncover the horrific truth behind the origins of the House of the Dead.
Survival horror as it's never been seen before! A pulp-style take on the classic Sega light-gun shooter series. Back when the famous Agent G was still fresh out of the academy, he teamed up with hard-boiled bad-ass Agent Washington to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little did they know what blood-soaked mutant horror would await them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City.