Step-by-Step guide written by RadioShadow.
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY WIIÆS THAT GET BRICKED DURING THE PROCESS. PROCED AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Step 1 Lets assume you have already updated your Wii to the latest Firmware.
Step 2 Install the æHomebrew ChannelÆ onto your Wii if you dont have it already (see below)
Step 3 Put the contecnts of this zip onto your SD Card.
Step 4 Using the æHomebrew ChannelÆ, open æWAD Manager 3Æ.
Step 5 Press æAÆ on the WiiMote once. The Wii should detect a SD Card. Press æAÆ again to see a list of WADs on the SD Card. Use the æD-PadÆ to select æIOS16-64-v257-prod.wadÆ.
Press the Æ+Æ to install the WAD. Once it has installed the WAD, press the æHomeÆ button to restart you Wii.
Step 6 Using the æHomebrew ChannelÆ, open æCustom WMÆ. Now using the same method as in æStep 5Æ, install the æcios_fix.wadÆ. Once it has installed the WAD, press the æHomeÆ button to restart you Wii.
Step 7 Using the æHomebrew ChannelÆ, open æIOS DowngraderÆ. Just follow the instructions and wait until it finishes installing the necessary IOSs.
Step 8 Using the æHomebrew ChannelÆ, open æInstall Shop IOS51Æ. Say æYesÆ to installing the æIOS51Æ and æYesÆ to patching a fix but æNoÆ to the æWii Shop ChannelÆ
(it shouldnÆt matter if you install but it wonÆt make any difference).
Step 9 Using the æHomebrew ChannelÆ, open æWAD Manager 3Æ.
Step 10 Now you should be able to install WADs. Try installing the æWAD MANAGER V3.wadÆ (use this channel to install any WADs in the furture) and æWii Gator.wadÆ.
Other apps should also work as well such as æAnyRegion ChangerÆ.
You can downgrade to 3.2X if you want. Use æAnyRegion ChangerÆ to do that.
Then repeat æStep 8Æ and say æYesÆ to installing the æWii Shop ChannelÆ (otherwise the Shop Channel will not work).
MISSION COMPLETE! Good job Commander!
Install homebrew Channel
1. Start up the Wii with legends of Zelda and save a game.
2. Put the Homebrew installer onto an SD Card by unzipping it to the root
3. Quit the game and go to Wii Menu - Wii OPtions - Data Management - Save Data - Wii and delete the Zelda Saved File.
4. Click the SD card tab at the top and select the EUR file (for Europe) or US (for US) and when asked to copy to the wii system memory select Yes
5. Go back to the zelda game and start it - and select the saved game Twilight Hack.
6. Talk to the man by pressing A - and wait for an install screen
7. Click Accept (1 button) to all of the menus
8. Upon returning to the Wii menu , you will have Homebrew Installed (may need a hard reboot at this stage)
Guide Thread : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112945&st=0&gopid=1509392&#entry1509392
Original Thread : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112385
The following user users said thanks to the torrent uploader:
Remove Your ThankSay thanks!
no thanks added yet!