* BrickBlocker - Used to patch ISOs and remove potentially dangerous updates.
* ImgBurn - Used to burn the .ISO file to a DVD.
* WinRAR - Used to extract the .ISO file if it is archived in many .RAR files.
* RegionFrii - Used to change the region of the .ISo file so that it works with your console (not all modchips have multi-region support).
* Multi-Game ISO Creator - This is _ONLY_ for Gamecube ISOs. This app squeezes multiple ISOs into one so you're not limited to one game per DVD.
| * | Visit www.wii-maniacs.com for more information and advice | * |