This will install the USB Loader 1.5 (normally a .dol file) as a channel on your Wii menu. You need to know how to install a wad file (Wad manager) and also have cIOS36 rev10 installed. Basically, if you can run the USB Loader from the Homebrew Channel then you can install this and run from the Wii System Menu instead. If you don\'t understand what I\'m talking about, then you probably shouldn't risk the potential problems associated with installing it without doing some research first. In other words, I\'m not responsible if you somehow manage to brick your Wii.
- SDHC and USB HDD device support
- GUI and Console mode (switchable runtime)
- Background Music (.mp3 or .mod)
- Themes (switchable runtime)
- Widescreen (auto-detect)
- Transparency (covers and console)
- Cover images download
- Cover styles: 2d, 3d, disc
- Automatic resize of covers
- Renaming game titles (using titles.txt)
- Per game configuration of Video mode, Language, Ocarina cheating
- Light up DVD slot when install finishes, optional eject
- Childproof and parental guidance
- USB HDD with multiple partitions supported (WBFS for games and FAT for config, covers and other resources)
- SDHC with multiple partitions supported (WBFS for games and FAT for resources...)
- Custom IOS selection for better compatibility with USB drives and other USB devices.
- cIOS supported: waninkoko\'s 249 & 250, Hermes 222 & 223 (mload), kwiirk 222 & 223 (yal)
In the interest of full disclosure, I didn't create this, I got the .dol file from gbatemp. I only created the wad file to install it as a channel. Be sure to read README-CFG.txt to learn all of the customization options or you'll be missing out. Enjoy!