Set two years after the events of Tales of Symphonia for the Nintendo GameCube, Dawn of the New World follows the journey of two new young heroes, Emil Castagnier and Marta Lualdi, as they seek to uncover the mystery of why their world has fallen into ruin. In their quest, their paths will cross with the original cast of Tales of Symphonia including Lloyd and Colette, as well as a summon spirit known as Ratatosk who claims to be the lord of all monsters.
Dawn of the New World introduces a new monster recruitment feature in which players can capture more than 200 unique enemies and train them to actively participate in battle. Players can then feed these monsters to make them more effective, and even evolve them into several new fearsome forms. The game also features an updated real-time battle system that lets players move freely in all directions around the battlefield, execute powerful unison attacks and take advantage of a new elemental alignment system for even more strategic depth
* Classic Tales – Return to the world of Tales of Symphonia and discover the aftermath of the merging of the two worlds
* Over 200 unique monsters – Capture, collect, and feed monsters as they grow, gain experience and even evolve into completely new, more powerful beasts
* Enhanced for the Wii – Environments, characters and effects look better than ever
* Evolved Battle System – The Tales RPG trademark real-time battle system returns with an all-new free run system, dynamic unison attacks and a strategic elemental system
* It's your Party – Customize the party with unlimited combinations of monsters and characters throughout the adventure
* A decade of Tales – Celebrating the Tales 10 year anniversary in North Americ