This is version 1.1 of my undubbed edition of the Wii game "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World",
which name I changed back to a translation of the original one: "Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk".
- replaced /Sound/stream directory and /Sound/ToSM.brsar for japanese voices
- replaced /Movie/ directory for original opening, ending and japanese voices in pre-rendered cut scenes
- replaced /tpl/title.tpl for original title screen
- replaced /opening.bnr with a custom one (original banners + "ToS: KoR" as game name)
- changed (hopefully) every "Dawn of the New World" to "Knight of Ratatosk"
- removed #001 protection
- deleted update partition
Still to do:
- correct timing on skits (impossible for now as I don't know any extractor/editor for the skit files)
- change savegame banners & text (uses same file format as above, so also impossible for now;
but you can always change it after the savegame was created [see the included small tutorial])
Changes to 1.0:
- no corrupted files anymore, so no crashes (Katz Village)
- added a small tutorial to change the savegame banners & text
- no replacement of /Sound/LVDPack.bin anymore
- complete deletion of update partition instead of brickblocking
- no useless video mode patch
- changed some "Dawn of the New World"s to "Knight of Ratatosk"s, even if it was just in system files
Important: This edition is using the Trucha bug. Inform yourself if or how you're able to run such discs.
This will be most likely my last release as a EU release was confirmed :) (and almost everything is working now)