A futuristic racing game for the Wii home video game system. Players can choose from three modes of play: Solo, Race, and Battle. In Race mode, players compete against seven computer-controlled AI cars, while Battle mode is an all-out, futuristic demolition derby, using spectacular weapon. In Solo mode, players try to ignite jet thrusters with boost pads to accelerate "into the zone," with phantom cars and racing lines to help set lap records.
- SOLO mode - with phantom cars and racing lines to guide you.
- RACE mode go head-to-head against 7 friends or computer AI drivers.
- BATTLE mode - blast your opponents with massive weapons.
- 30 levels of dramatic racing action.
- Roller coaster race tracks with loops, twists, and hairpin turns.
- Stunning terrains set on colorful planets, floating asteroids, and space stations.
- Progressive level-unlock structure play your way to the top of the innovative 3D pyramid menu.
- Engine upgrades and other car mods - over 160 variations to 6 basic cars.
- Off-track secret bonuses and hidden shortcuts.
- Use boost pads to make incredible jumps and accelerate into the SPEED ZONE!
- Revisit unlocked tracks with enhanced cars to set an overall Apex Score Rating.
- Unlock all levels, find all the secrets, earn all the bonuses and medals it could take months!
- UP TO 8 PLAYERS (split screen) in Race and Battle modes using 4 Wii Remotes plus any combination of 4 Nunchuks , Classic Controllers, Nintendo GameCube controllers, or Logitech Speed Force Wireless force feedback racing wheels.
Publisher: Detn8 Games
Developer: Awesome Play
Genre(s): Racing, Driving
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Release Date: July 15, 2009