use at your own risk i'm not responsible if your psp bricks. Chances are it won't unless you did your own flashing then be weary and i hope you know what you were doing
this install requires 200MB
1. Its recommended you unflash any custom firmwares you may have installed on you psp.
2. Go to destination Ultimate PSP Setup\programs\Casual Flash and drag the contents to the root of your psp memory stick
3. Launch the and install Casual Flasher from your XMB
4. Upon restart the setup with initiate make sure you highlight Use Shell Boot style, Toggle NoKxploit 1.00, Toggle Corrupt Icons, Toggle Skip SCE Logo. then hit save settings and quit
5. Format your Memory Card
6. Go to destination Ultimate PSP Setup\Root and Drag all the contents to the root of your memory Card.
7. Turn off your PSP and turn it back on and enjoy.
The following includes IR shell
hold down O on psp Boot to autolaunch 2.71 firware with ISO support
hold down home and press L and R to switch between the ISO's
Hold down Home and Start to reset back to 1.5
Autolaunch of UMD or ISO is disabled in both firmwares
I hope everyone likes my setup if anyone has any suggestions such as Programs i should add or customizations. even little details like program configurations i would greatly appreciate comments for my next release. [email protected] even if you just like it let me know.