[color=tomato]Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28[/color]
[color=violet]1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your psp download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://h33tfr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only here www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I don’t propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
7. Sorry the PSP 3000 does not have CFW (Custom Firmware) at this time and some model PSP 2000 so these games will not work.
8. Here is the link to my Faqs after downloading my PSP torrents [url]http://fr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php?topic=10840.0[/url]
* Frantic and addictive puzzle action
* Plenty of creative ways to screw over your opponent in multiplayer mode
* Colorful presentation adds flair without interfering with the game.
Ultimate Block Party is an addictive and extremely frantic puzzle game with a bright, flamboyant style to match. The back of the box incorrectly claims Ultimate Block Party to be "the first Tetris-like puzzle game for the PSP." In actuality, the game plays more like a souped-up version of Tetris Attack rather than the classic Tetris that millions of people know and love. The focus of this game is on competitive battles, not solitary point chases. And those battles tend to get heated quickly, serving up quick and intense matches without forcing you through a protracted progression of levels.
Ultimate Block Party cuts right to the action to offer up intense puzzle battles.
Ultimate Block Party is a very simple game. You start out with a screen that is about a third of the way filled with colorful blocks. Every so often, a new row of blocks pushes up from the bottom, and you lose when the blocks reach the top of the screen. As time goes on, the blocks start adding up a lot faster. You can remove blocks by lining them up so at least four blocks of the same color are touching, at which point they'll disappear. You do this by moving a 2-by-2 cursor around and spinning the highlighted blocks in either direction until they match up. There is a slight delay between when you match up the like-colored blocks and when they disappear, and during this time you can attach other blocks of the same color to make them disappear as well. That's all pretty simple, but the game offers a lot of room for advancement once you're ready to move beyond the basic four-block strategy.
As blocks disappear, any blocks above will fall down, and if they're properly arranged, they'll create chains of disappearing blocks. By creating chains, you'll get various magic blocks. Arrow blocks will turn all blocks in their path the same color once they are activated; bomb blocks will change all adjacent blocks the same color; and flush blocks will clear all like-colored blocks on the screen. These magic blocks can be used simultaneously as well, and once you learn to use them to their full potential you can clear dozens of blocks at a time. [/color]