[color=tomato]Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28[/color]
[color=violet]1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your psp download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://h33tfr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only here www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I don’t propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
7. Sorry the PSP 3000 does not have CFW (Custom Firmware) at this time and some model PSP 2000 so these games will not work.
8. Here is the link to my Faqs after downloading my PSP torrents [url]http://fr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php?topic=10840.0[/url]
9. Try before you buy that's what it's all about remember that.
* Confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader in addition to new adversaries such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians
* Unleash and upgrade the Secret Apprentice's four core Force powers - Force push, grip, repulse and lightning - throughout the course of the game, and combine them for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
* Examples of unleashing the Force in ways never thought possible: Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls, and will Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground
* Visit locations such as Episode III's Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk and the floral Felucia, the junk planet Raxus Prime, plus an Imperial TIE fighter construction facility
* Decisions made by players throughout the game will determine the path of the story, including multiple endings that will rock Star Wars continuity as they know it.