[color=tomato]Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28[/color]
[color=violet]1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your psp download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://h33tfr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only here www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I don’t propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
7. Sorry the PSP 3000 does not have CFW (Custom Firmware) at this time and some model PSP 2000 so these games will not work.
8. Here is the link to my Faqs after downloading my PSP torrents [url]http://fr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php?topic=10840.0[/url]
9. Try before you buy that's what it's all about remember that.
* Players take on the role of one of three characters (Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann) to fight their way through 19 levels
* Use 17 different weapons including swords and pistols to defeat 29 different enemies
* Fight with jump attacks combo moves and each of the three characters' signature fight moves
* Two players can join in any level to experience the adventure in cooperative wireless mode
* Single- or two-player mini games (including Walk the Plank, Shoot the Monkey and Boom Barge) add variety to the game for more challenges
Based on the follow-up to the blockbuster original movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest follows the movie's unlikely heroes as they explore and brawl across land and sea on a memorable quest in search of the legendary Dead Man's Chest. The games not only features thrilling moments from the movie, but also expands the fantasy of the franchise by offering exciting new adventures and locations inspired by the rich "Pirates of the Caribbean" universe.
The PSP system version offers gamers the opportunity to control Captain Jack Sparrow. Players can utilize strength and speed attacks to take down enemies as well as "dirty moves," typical of pirate fighting. The PSP system version also features multiplayer ship battles for up to four players via local wireless. Ship battle gameplay contains 10 maps and offers GameShare mode -- only one game disc is needed to play on multiple PSP systems.
ESRB Rating: T for Violence
Local Play: 4 Versus[/size]