Pipe Mania is a fast-paced puzzle game in which players lay down a set of pipes on a tiled grid in order to keep the Flooze - a constant flowing substance that speeds up with progression - moving through the pipes as long as possible without overflowing. Players must be fast with their fingers and utilize quick forward thinking, precise coordination, and keen awareness to survive the time constraints, pressure and accuracy needed to navigate the game.
Puzzle fans of all ages will enjoy hours of brain-teasing fun as they race against time in the infectious series of quests and puzzles filled with quirky characters, a humorous storyline and updated gameplay. The original version of Pipe Mania was released in 1989 and followed by Pipe Dreams in 1991. It has been ranked as one of the most popular and successful puzzle games in history, selling more than 4 million units worldwide.
* Entire game is playable co-operatively with another player
* Build up your Island World with all manner of Pipelines
* Enhanced visuals & a variety characters to help and hinder
* Attacks & damage, new pieces, new play mechanics, multiple floozes
* 250+ levels set across 8 themed locations
* 5 game modes, including Bonus Games and the original Pipe Dreams
* Competitive play for up to 2 players