[color=tomato]Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28[/color]
[color=violet]1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your psp download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://h33tfr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only here www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I don’t propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
7. Sorry the PSP 3000 does not have CFW (Custom Firmware) at this time and some model PSP 2000 so these games will not work.
8. Here is the link to my Faqs after downloading my PSP torrents [url]http://fr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php?topic=10840.0[/url]
[color=deepskyblue]No Gravity: The Plague of Mind PSP Game Details:
In a distant future, spread across thousands of colonies, the empire is under attack from a mysterious, unknown sickness affecting people's minds. Fast-paced and full of action, you'll need true nerve and skill to successfully maneuver your way through a total of 31 hazardous missions. Choose your character and one of six customizable ships – each equipped with an impressive array of weapons from lasers to ion blasters, and you are ready to meet your destiny.
Flying through space, your mission will see you skim over six different worlds, fly along underground craters and through massive meteorite showers, as you accompanying allied ships through hostile space stations, destroy enemy bases and clear mine fields. As the mysteries of space unfold, be prepared to unleash your firepower on anything that gets in your way.
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Exclusively on PlayStation Portable
* First person and third person 3D view.
* 5 different ships with 3 differents paints. 6 different weapons and upgrades.
* 32 missions (two difficulty levels). 6 different worlds in space, on planets and underground levels plus secret missions
* Entitlements rewarding system : Earn game points by the completion of game specific challenges and use them to buy artworks in the game.
* Available in English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish languages.