[color=tomato]Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28[/color]
[color=violet]1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your psp download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://h33tfr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only here www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I don’t propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
[color=deepskyblue]His name is Bond, James Bond, and he’s on the trail of a supposed Russian defector in EA Games’ FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. Based on the movie of the same name, this first-person action game for the PSP has players running, shooting, and, of course, using many of those great high tech gadgets Bond is known for. The game loosely follows the events in the 1963 movie FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. Bond is sent to Istanbul to meet a female Russian defector who wants to give him a Russian decoder machine in exchange for getting to meet him, the love of her life. However, the evil group known as Octopus (SPECTRE in the movie, but renamed for the game due to legal issues), is actually using the woman to set a trap for Bond. After this initial setup, the game takes a few liberties with the storyline and scenes to enhance the action. As Bond, players will have a large arsenal of weapons to select from and tons of special gadgets like the Q-copter a rappelling belt, and a jetpack. Bond also knows a number of different melee attacks to take down his opponents quietly, plus the Bond Focus Mode allows players to perfectly line up shots. In addition to an engrossing story, the game also features a number of extra unlockable missions, costumes, and items, plus multiplayer mode. Gamers who love Bond movies will find FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE perfectly captures the Bond movie feel.[/color]
Grab the Snow Suit
On the Factory level, if you head towards the door you can grab the Snow Suit. This is only useful if you are done using the Jet Pack. [/color]
link directly to this cheat armour values
whenever you use bond focus, do not always aim for the armour, instead aim for his head or the grenade on his belt because if you aim for the armour , when he dies the armour will be damaged and will therefore be of no use to you
beat red grant
Make sure you have a sniper b4 facing grant. First run behind the wall, then to the very back-right corner of the room, and crouch. This way, the grenades he launches at you will not reach. Then take out any other gun and destroy his machine guns. When Grant uses his laser, move to the left, but stay in back of the room. While he is firing harmless grenades, snipe him out, and make sure to his his head. Repeat until he dies. It should take 5-10 min, if u get it right.
While searching through file folders/bookcases/etc., you can keep searching over and over again until the ammo for your gun is maxed out. If you ever run out of ammo, you can return to the file folder/bookcase/etc. whenever you want to refill your ammo.
Easy driving kills
While driving in a normal bond car, let the enemy go beside you and press Triangle to use thos tire things, or if an enemy car comes up beside you, stop (not the emergency brake, the reverse button (Sqaure)) then shoot them right away.
While using the Serum Gun, after the confused enemy kills his teammate, get behind him crouched and when he snaps out of his confusion sneakattack him you will get a 007 bonus thing.
extra skill points
when you come to an enemy who has a gernade on his belt,do not shoot the gernade,shoot his heart "once"and then shoot his gernade. when you see a red star come up,that means you have gotton some skill points. when you do this this cheat, two red stars will come up. they will not come up at the same time. you can spend these at the "extras" menu.
Fun Way to Kill an Enemy
If you ever come across an enemy that has a gernade attached to their belt, zoom in on the enemy by using Bond Focus, and shoot the gernade. The gernade will fall from their belt and explode right in front of them, killing them and anyone around them instantly.
Now pay attention, 007, and you should find your assignment rather more simple to complete...
- Bond Focus is the most useful addition to "From Russia With Love". Target an enemy with L1 and press Square to zoom in and focus your attacks on hotspots to dispatch them with relative ease. Be on the look out for soldiers with grenades hanging from their belts, guards with bazookas and therefore spare missiles on their back or rappelling targets dangling from ropes: all of these can be shot, with devestating effects.
- Your jetpack can be a mixed bag: rockets do the most damage but machine guns are more accurate. Therefore, while it may be tempting to blast away with your unlimited supply of explosive devices, it may pay to keep it to the machine guns.
- Likewise, when playing 00 Agent mode in your Aston Martin DB5, two missiles will cause an enemy's targetting reticule to turn red. While a third missile will destroy the vehicle in spectacular fashion, a quick switch to your machine guns using L2 and a handfun of rounds delivered with R1 conserves your limited ammunition and deals with the opponent just as effectively.
- During the multiplayer, select Survival Royale if you're planning more than one deathmatch and you'll be able to upgrade your abilities and purchase special items (including a devestating Platinum Gun, making a welcome return from "Everything or Nothing") based on your score in between matches. Remember that a jetpack is filled with fuel: if you're flying one and your friend is about to kill you, fly near to him as he delivers the final shot and hopefully the resulting explosion will take him with you. Also, rolling with Circle (or dodging sharply if you're flying a jetpack) throws off an enemy target reticule, so time your rolls well and you can escape tricky shoot-outs.
- The final confrontation with Red Grant in the Octopus Base can be a deadly game. Conserve your ammunition throughout the entire mission, otherwise you'll only be able to pick up the SMG rounds available and it will take considerable time to defeat him.
- If your auto-targetting system (L1) selects a target you don't like, a quick flick of the right analogue stick will shift your aim towards the next enemy in line. Useful for making good use of those explosive barrels or dealing with the biggest threat first.
Do try and return from this mission in one piece this time, 007... the Q-Copter is the only thing designed to be expendable, so don't treat the rest of your equipment in the same fashion!
Get the Formal Dinner Suit
In the second mission, make your way through the maze and you should eventually make it to Moneypenny's office. Before continuing on to M's room, search through the drawer in the room and you will find the formal dinner suit, and will be able to wear it in future missions.
Kill The Red Guard easier
When you first start to fight the red guard turn around and hide behind the wall. Go into your gadgets and get the briefcase turret. Place it on the right side of the wall facing the Red Guard. It will shoot and destroy all of the red guards weapons, but the laser beam. When the turret blows up just finish the red guard off with your guns.
List of Characters
The following people are in this game: