Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
* This interesting guide covers all aspects of Google Earth, the freely downloadable application from Google that allows users to view satellite images from all points of the globe
* Aimed at a diverse audience, including casual users who enjoy air shots of locales as well as geographers, real estate professionals, and GPS developers
* Includes valuable tips on various customizations that users can add, advice on setting up scavenger hunts, and guidance on using Google Earth to benefit a business
* Explains modifying general options, managing the layer and placemark systems, and tackling some of the more technical aspects, such as interfacing with GPS
* There are more than 400,000 registered users of Google Earth and the number is still growing
From the Back Cover
Explore foreign cities or find every ATM in your hometown!
Map historic sites, look for a new home, or analyze traffic patterns
Want to see the world? Forget packing, customs, and airport security —with Google Earth, simply click and you're there. And it works just as well to find school districts and shortcuts in your hometown. This guide helps you install and customize the software, create specialized maps, tour almost any city on earth, and more!
Discover how to
* Locate specific businesses in any city
* Create a tour of homes for sale
* Visit historic sites in another country
* Insert your own 3D models
* Find alternate routes to work [/color]