Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
You’re now officially out of excuses for not planting the garden of your dreams. Even if you’ve never sowed a seed nor pulled a weed, Gardening Basics For Dummies contains everything you need to know about flowers, beds, borders, trees, shrubs, and lawns to create your own private paradise. This friendly and informative guide also covers all of the tools and additives available to make gardening easier. You’ll discover:
* Clear definitions and descriptions of the different types of plants
* Tips on choosing the type of garden you want
* How to create a garden plan
* Easy-to-follow instructions for soil preparation
* Advice on planting, growing and caring for annuals and perennials
* Step-by-step plans for organic and edible gardens
* Plans for butterfly and children's gardens
Packed with helpful tips on controlling pests safely, managing weeds, and correcting common gardening problems, Gardening for Dummies turns your brown thumb green in a hurry.
From the Back Cover
Packed with fun and useful tips to help you plan your garden!
Create the garden of your dreams with the right plants and equipment
Want a green thumb? This handy guide gives beginning gardeners tips, plans, and insider know-how for getting started with flower beds, borders, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, and more. Packed with step-by-step advice, illustrations, resources, and suggested plantings, this friendly guide covers all the tools that make gardening today easier than ever before!
Discover how to
* Pick the best plants for your climate
* Plan and prep your garden
* Keep your plants healthy
* Use compost, fertilizer, and safe pesticides
* Troubleshoot common problems
* Locate garden supplies