Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
If you once dreamed of a broadcasting career, or if you’re passionate about a cause you want to share with the world, podcasting may be just what you’re looking for. But it’s not as simple as picking up a microphone—at least, not if you want great results. So pick up Expert Podcasting Practices For Dummies instead, and discover the secrets of producing professional podcasts!
This plain-English guide shows you how to record like a pro, build an audience, and maybe even generate some revenue from your podcasting passion. If you're ready to go live with what you have to say, here's how to create podcasts that appeal to a large audience, sound top-notch, and communicate a message. Find out what equipment you need, how to promote your podcast, and how to:
* Choose a topic and decide whether to narrow or expand your focus
* Sort and filter information about your subject matter
* Set up a recording studio
* Record with pro-level software and hardware
* Produce your show with sound effects, music, and appropriate sound balance
* Create a video podcast
* Craft a targeted distribution, marketing, and promotional plan
* Promote your business or a nonprofit group
* Turn your podcasting hobby into a moneymaking venture by selling ads or products on your podcasts, or by using them to promote your own skills
There’s a lot to think about if you’re considering creating podcasts that will stand out and get noticed. With this guide by your side, your star status is much closer.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
From the Back Cover
Revealed — the secrets to producing professional podcasts!
Record like a pro, build an audience, and maybe even generate some revenue
If you're ready to take your podcasting passion to the next level, you've picked up the right book. Here's what you need to know to create podcasts that appeal to a large audience, sound top-notch, communicate a message, and maybe even make some money. Find out what equipment you need, how to promote your podcast, and much more!
Discover how to:
Record with pro-level software
Set up a recording studio
Create a video podcast
Craft a targeted distribution, marketing, and promotional plan