Creating Cool MINDSTORMS NXT Robots (Technology in Action) By Daniele Benedettelli
Publisher: Apress 2008-04-25 | 608 Pages | ISBN: 1590599667 | PDF (HQ / OCR)
Build and program MINDSTORM NXT robots with Daniele Benedettelli, one of the world’s most respected NXT robot builders. He shows you how to build and program them from scratch, starting with the simplest robots and progressing in difficulty to a total of seven award–winning robots! You can download all the code, along with low–resolution videos that show how your robot works when it’s finished. You don’t need to be a programmer to develop these cool robots because all the code is provided, but advanced developers will enjoy seeing the secrets of Benedettelli’s code and techniques revealed.
What you’ll learn
* How to create award–winning robots from scratch to final programming.
* How to build each robot and which materials to use.
* Why certain features have specific designs.
* How to program your robot–all code is available for free download.
* Inspiration and tips and tricks on robotics, a particularly valuable resource for teachers and students.
Who is this book for?
Anyone interested in building robots or seeing how it is done. Programmers interested in learning how robots are programmed