[color=lime]Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO[/color]
Since 2002, commodities have outperformed every other asset class including stocks, mutual funds and real estate. If you’re itching to get in on the fun and profit, Commodities For Dummies is the resource you need to find out how to break into the commodities market and understand how to trade and prosper.
* How commodities stack up against other investment vehicles
* How to identify, manage, and overcome risk
* The pros and cons of futures, equities, ETFs and mutual funds
* Specific techniques for analyzing and trading in commodities
* Powerful profits in energy—crude oil, natural gas, coal, nuclear, and alternatives
* What you need to know about trading in metals—precious and not-so-precious
* How to grow your portfolio with farm products
Featuring time-tested rules for investment success, this comprehensive, user-friendly guide helps you minimize risk, maximize profit, and find the shortest route to Easy Street.
From the Back Cover
Grow your portfolio through energy, metals, and agricultural products
Get more bang for your buck in the commodities market and start trading today
Looking to cash in on commodities? This plain-English guide gives you the basics on breaking into the market, dispelling common myths, and presenting a wide range of trading and investing strategies. It will help you diversify your portfolio, measure risk, and apply market analysis techniques. You'll also see how commodities stack up against other assets and how to avoid investing pitfalls.
Discover how to
* Choose the right fund for you
* Develop a solid investment strategy
* Understand commodities exchanges
* Identify and minimize risk
* Find a reputable broker
* Profit from global market trends