Author(s) : Peter Mikulecky, Michelle Rose Gilman and Kate Brutlag
Publisher : Wiley
Date : 2008
Pages : 408
Format : PDF
ISBN-10 : 0470389761
About the book:
Gearing up for the AP Chemistry exam? AP Chemistry For Dummies is packed with all the resources and help you need to do your very best. This AP Chemistry study guide gives you winning test-taking tips, multiple-choice strategies, and topic guidelines, as well as great advice on optimizing your study time and hitting the top of your game on test day.
This user-friendly guide helps you prepare without perspiration by developing a pre-test plan, organizing your study time, and getting the most out or your AP course. You’ll get help understanding atomic structure and bonding, grasping atomic geometry, understanding how colliding particles produce states, and much more. Two full-length practice exams help you build your confidence, get comfortable with test formats, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and focus your studies.
Discover how to:
* Create and follow a pretest plan
* Understand everything you must know about the exam
* Develop a multiple-choice strategy
* Figure out displacement, combustion, and acid-base reactions
* Get familiar with stoichiometry
* Describe patterns and predict properties
* Get a handle on organic chemistry nomenclature
* Know your way around laboratory concepts, tasks, equipment, and safety
* Analyze laboratory data
* Use practice exams to maximize your score
AP Chemistry For Dummies gives you the support, confidence, and test-taking know-how you need to demonstrate your ability when it matters most.