A powerful, easy-to-use, and free MP3/OGG/WMA/CD jukebox/organizer/ripper/tagger
MediaMonkey is an easy-to-use organizer for serious music collectors.
MediaMonkey catalogs your CDs, MP3, WMA, and OGG audio tracks, and looks up and intelligently tags and renames/reorganizes them.
MediaMonkey rips CDs, converts audio file formats, and easily creates mixes. MediaMonkey integrates with Nero for CD Burning, and with Winamp for playback.
MediaMonkey even includes a built-in player that supports hundreds of Winamp plug-ins, and automatically adjusts volume levels so that you don't have continually fiddle with the volume control. MediaMonkey is a software that will play, ripp and organize your music collection.
[size=3][color=violet]Here are some key features of "MediaMonkey":[/color][/size]
· A Library which tracks all of the music on your hard drive or on CDs that you own and:
· Automatically updates based on changes to your music (Gold)
· Automatically update audio CD/track information from Amazon and Freedb
· Organizes music by different attributes, and provides powerful search facilities
· Finds Tracks with problems such as duplicate titles, duplicate content, missing tags
· Allows you to easily update properties, and tag your music using industry-standard formats (ID3v1&v2, OGG, WMA, APE2)
· Allows you to edit many tracks at once:
· Automatically organize and rename files on your hard disk based on the music's properties
· Automatically and intelligently tag files based on filenames
· Advanced, intuitive playlist management
· Import and export M3U playlists
· Drag and drop tracks to rapidly create playlists
· Automatically update playlists in response to tracks that have been moved
· Organize playlists hierarchically
· AutoPlaylists to dynamically create mixes based on predefined criteria
· High-quality audio playback (MP3, WMA, OGG, MPC, APE, etc.)
· Supports Winamp-compatible input/output plug-ins to enable add-on functionality
· Supports Winamp-compatible DSP effects such as DFX, for improved audio
· Supports Visualization plug-ins for funky visual effects that match your music
· Includes a 10 band equalizer to customize your audio experience
· Levels Volume so that you no longer have to adjust the volume knob up and down when music has been recorded at different levels
· Integrates with Winamp 2.x if you're used to Winamp as a player and
· MediaMonkey as your organizer
· Synchronizes your music with your portable audio devices
· Encoding into various formats (OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV) so that you can easily add music to your collection:
· Rips audio CD content to your hard drive, with jitter correction for troublesome CDs
· Converts from one audio format to another
· Import/Export songs from external sources with ease, using the Virtual CD (Gold)
· Generate previews - short 20-40kb samples of songs to help qualify unknown music (Gold)
· Burn Audio CDs.
[size=3][color=lime]What's New in This Release:[/color][/size]
· 4599 Added sort by Album Artist for Auto-playlists
· 4592 Fixed Burning audio CDs can hang on some VBR MP3 files
· 4594 Fixed Statistics Report generates overflow error on a newly scanned database
· 4596 Fixed Send to sends incorrect tracks when used in undocked Now Playing window
· 4595 Fixed FLAC tracks with incorrectly formatted replay gain info aren't scanned
· 4600 Fixed Subscribing to Podcast can trigger SQL error (regression)
· 4602 Fixed Remove playing track in Now Playing view triggers track deletion dialog
· 4593 Fixed Right-Click context menu is missing Shortcut descriptor for 'Remove'
· 4590 Optimized Podcast download process: save direct to podcast folder
· 3024 Updated to Eurekalog 6.0.13...
1) Run setup and install.
2) Use the keygen or serial to register.
[size=4][color=red]Scanned with KIS[/color][/size]
If any of my torrents have no seeders or if you have any other questions or comments, give me a
Use ->[color=green]Peer Guardian 2[/color]<- To Protect Your Self While Downloading Off P2P
To see the rest of my uploads, click: [color=Yellow]HERE[/color]