[color=violet]Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO Please know if any of my E-Book torrents say there is a CD ROM I don't have it please buy the E-Book to support the creator. Click here to see all my torrents [url]http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315[/url] [/color]
Accurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any business owner, but it’s also important to those who work with the business, such as investors, financial institutions, and employees. People both inside and outside the business all depend on a bookkeeper’s accurate recordings.
Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this crucial art. You’ll be able to manage your own finances to save money and grow your business. This straightforward, no-nonsense guide shows you the basics of bookkeeping—from recording transactions to producing balance sheets and year-end reports. Discover how to:
* Outline your financial road map with a chart of accounts
* Keep journals of cash transactions
* Set up your computerized books
* Control your books, your records, and your money
* Buy and track your purchases
* Record sales returns and allowances
* Determine your employee [is “employee” necessary here?] staff’s net pay
* Maintain employee records
* Prepare your books for year’s end
* Report results and start over
* Produce an income statement
* Complete year-end payroll and reports
This guide features tips and tricks for managing your business cash with your books and also profiles important accounts for any bookkeeper. There’s no question that bookkeepers must be detail-oriented, meticulous, and accurate. Bookkeeping For Dummies shows you how to keep track of your business’s financial well-being and ensure future success!
From the Back Cover
The painless way to master the art of bookkeeping!
Manage your own finances to save money and grow your business!
If you're a small business owner who manages your own finances, Bookkeeping For Dummies is for you. This friendly guide covers all the basics of bookkeeping — from recording transactions to producing balance sheets and year-end reports. It's the easy way to keep track of your business's financial well-being.
Discover how to
* Keep track of transactions
* Produce balance sheets
* Create financial statements
* Manage assets and liabilities
* Keep ledgers and journals