Hi m8! Were you thinking about joining a private tracker, well what are you waiting for!! we are a Italian Mob theme website with a new twist ;)
we are focused on fast uploads, new content, and above all: user security ;)
are you also tired of malware and Hit & Runners,:(
Are you an experienced uploader Huh, See forums for how to apply.
well what are you waiting for doors will not be open for long so start typing to join: http://tinyurl.com/seedmore NOW!!!!!!
I want to see you at Seedmore.org :)
Windows Home Server Users Guide (c) by Apress
The type of the release is: eBook
In the PDF format with ISBN: 1590598989 and Pub Date: October 29, 2007
The size of the release is: 04 disks x 2.88mb
And released on: 03/29/2008
If youre searching for a practical and comprehensive guide to
installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsofts Windows Home
Server, look no further. Inside Windows Home Server Users Guide, youll
learn how to install, configure, and use Windows Home Server and
understand how to connect to and manage different clients such as
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Media Center, and more. Its
straightforward and easy-to-understand style will help you maximize all
the benefits that Windows Home Server can bring. This guide includes the
- Step-by-step instructions for configurations
- Lots of troubleshooting tips
- Comprehensive coverage of different clients that can connect to,
manage and be managed by Windows Home Server
- Many useful illustrations for a quick-to-learn approach Packed with
handy hints, tips, and extensive walkthroughs to get you up and running
as quickly and painlessly as possible, author Andrew Edney is your
expert guide to help you get the most out of Windows Home Server.
What youll learn
- Discover the benefits of Windows Home Server.
- Centrally back up all of your home machines.
- Manage the configuration and operation of all computers in your
- Configure centralized storage so all computers can store files in
- Bring many of the benefits of a Windows Serverbased domain to your
house without the overhead and expense of a traditional server product.
- Understand how to monitor and maintain the health of all of your