Format: searchable PDF with full bookmarks
Size: 3.76 Mb
The most thorough career guide for administrative professionals addresses the latest issues in a new third edition.
Between coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, and running the phone lines, being a professional administrative assistant requires an astonishing and varied range of skills involving interpersonal communication, written presentations, and organizational ability.
Written in a down-to-earth style, Administrative Assistant’s and Secretary’s Handbook provides readers with information on subjects including:
- record keeping,
- telephone usage,
- office machines, mail,
- business letters
- computer software skills.
Now in its third edition, the book has been completely revised with expanded coverage of topics including:
- electronic records management,
- interpersonal and communication skills,
- troubleshooting computer problems,- time and stress management,
- customer service,
- event planning,
- web conferencing,
- math for office professionals,
- office management and supervision,
- transcription, and much more.
Comprehensive and completely up-to-date , this is the book every administrative professional should own.
If you can buy it, please do it. This is for ones who can't buy it.