Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
Adobe Premiere Elements offers amateur and home moviemakers the opportunity to work with editing tools as powerful as those packed into Adobe Premiere Pro, one of the top tools on the market. Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies offers these same users not only a guide through all the how-to steps of using the software, but also a valuable reference on how to best apply the tools to a great video project.
Author Keith Underdahl, also author of Adobe Premiere Pro For Dummies, is an experienced video editor who understands what new Premiere users need to know and how to best explain the topics. In this book, Keith describes:
* Best practices for shooting quality video
* Picking the clips you want to keep and getting them into your computer
* How to use Premiere Elements’ editing tools to add an opening credits page, transitions between clips, sound, music, and ending credits.
* Adding special effects using only computer trickery
* Putting your finished project on a DVD, videotape, or the Internet
Covering more ground than the typical expanded users manuals you find in bookstores, Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies is the book you need to get you through your first video-editing project as well as to return to whenever you hit rough spots and need instant help.
From the Back Cover
Once, only professionals with expensive tools could create digital videos. Now, with Adobe Premiere Elements and this book, you can create movies without a huge budget or a film school degree. This friendly guide shows you all the digital filmmaking steps from shooting video to getting it into your computer, editing your clips, adding music, and putting it all on a DVD to share with the world.
Discover How To:
* Shoot video like a pro director
* Get clips from your camera to your PC
* Edit out the bad stuff and keep the good
* Add in special effects, music, and credits
* Put your movie on DVD or the Web