Steve Milloy - Green Hell: How Environmentalists Plan to Ruin Your Life and What You Can Do to Stop Them
Unabridged Audio Book
Everywhere you look, everything is going green. But soon, this trendy green lifestyle wont be voluntaryit will be mandatory. Milloy shows how the government will soon have you under its green thumb.
From the Inside Flap
Big Brother Has Turned Green
The environmental movement has cultivated a warm and fuzzy public image, but behind the smiley-face rhetoric of "sustainability" and "conservation" lies a dark agenda. The Greens aim to regulate your behavior, downsize your lifestyle, and invade the most intimate aspects of your personal life.
In this stunning expose, Steve Milloy unveils the authoritarian impulse underlying the Green crusade. Whether they're demanding that you turn down your thermostat, stop driving your car, or engage in some other senseless act of self-denial, the Greens are envisioning a grim future for you marked by endless privation.
Steamrolling nearly all opposition with its apocalyptic predictions of environmental doom, the Green movement has gained influence throughout American society--from schools and local planning boards to the biggest corporations in the country. And their plans are much more ambitious than you think, says Milloy. What the Greens really seek, with increasing success, is to dictate the very parameters of your daily life--where you can live, what transportation you can use, what you can eat, and even how many children you can have.
Citing the tactics and goals of Green groups as explained by their own activists and leaders, Green Hell demonstrates:
- How Green pressure campaigns threaten the safety of your home and your car, and public health overall
- Why the election of President Obama portends a giant leap forward for coercive Green policies
- Why Greens obstruct the use of all forms of energy--even the renewable sources they tout to the public
- How wealthy Green elites stand to profit fabulously from the restrictions and regulations they seek to impose on the rest of us
- How Green pressure campaigns are hamstringing the military and endangering our national security
- Why big business is not only knuckling under to the Greens, but is aggressively promoting the green agenda to the detriment of its own stockholders
- What you can do to help stop the great Green machine
A one-of-a-kind, comprehensive takedown of the entire environmental movement, Green Hell will open your eyes to a looming threat to our economy, our civil liberties, and the entire American way of life.
About the Author
Steve Milloy is the founder and publisher of JunkScience.com, a columnist for FoxNews.com, the co-founder of the Free Enterprise Action Fund, an adjunct scholar at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, and co-director of the Free Enterprise Project at the National Center for Public Policy Research. An outspoken defender of the free market against the junk science and false claims disseminated by the Greens, his columns and op-ed pieces have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, and Los Angeles Times.