AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD v126.96.36.199 Final (With KeY)
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD v188.8.131.52 Final (With KeY) works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Features of AnyDVD
* Works automatically in the background
* Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
* Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
* Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
* Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
* Decrypts 'on the fly'
Features HD DVD
* Same features as regular AnyDVD
* Removes encryption (AACS) from HD DVDs
* Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
* Playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD Ultra which otherwise do not run.
* Removes user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc's menu.
* Removes parental restrictions.
* Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
* With "magic file replacement™" you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
* The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
* Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
What's new in v184.108.40.206 :
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for a new version of the BD+ copy
protection, e.g. "Jumper", Region A, US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new AACS copy protection, e.g.
"Las 13 Rosas", Region B, Spain
- Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
- Change (DVD): Improved logging if CSS archive is enabled
- Change (DVD): Removed size limitation of CSS archive
- Fix (DVD): Problems repairing DVD structure with some discs, e.g.
"Schwere Jungs", Region 2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Problems removing ALPHA-DVD protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements