Introduction to Abraham
Since 1986, tens of thousands of people have shared the "Abraham tapes" with each other.
It's a message about experiencing joy and well-being and creating the life you want.
For some it's self-help or answers to life's great questions.
For others, it's simply a way to feel good and allow the universe to provide all we desire.
These 75 minutes of audio are all you need to understand the Abraham wisdom.
Jerry and Esther summarize the story of their introduction to Abraham.
Then Abraham introduces everything you need to consciously and deliberately
create what you want in life.
1. Introduction (1:15 1.23M)
Music ?Max Highstein.
2. A Lifelong Quest For Answers (4:00 3.78M)
Jerry's search for good feeling beliefs
3. Living of "Think and Grow Rich" (1:40 1.5M)
The difference a book made in this life
4. Roberts, Butts and "Seth Speaks" (2:20 2.19M)
Non-Physical Personalities and Realities
5. Esther & Jerry Meet Theo (6:00 5.84M)
A highly influential life-changing event
6. The Abraham-Hicks Reunion (5:00 4.7M)
Jerry asked; Esther allowed; Abraham spoke
7. Who is Abraham; Who are we? (10:30 9.68M)
What is my Inner Being and why am I here?
8. The Powerful Law of Attraction (4:00 3.64M)
Here's the key we've long been asking for
9. Law of Deliberate Creation (4:00 3.64M)
How to want it and be, do or have it
10. About the Law of Allowing (4:50 4.5M)
Ask and it's given; now learn to allow
11. Process of Segment Intending (3:40 3.34M)
Consciously develop this valuable habit
12. Great Awakening and Blending (1:55 1.74M)
We can communicate with our Inner Being
13. Our Emotional Guidance System (3:15 3.02M)
Learning to listen toour Inner Guidance
14. Relationships and Agreements (5:40 5.1M)
Learn the secrets of cocreating in joy
15. Our Healthy Bodily Conditions (2:20 2.18M)
Is your body feeling good enough for you?
16. The "Christ Consciousness" (2:25 2.21M)
Becoming conscious of the "kingdom within"
17. About Habits and Addictions (2:40 2.38M)
Want to release an unwanted addiction?
18. What is Abraham's purpose here? (3:40 3.45M)
We do deserve a joyous life experience