RLS Date ......: 4/24/2008 Game Genre .: CoinOPS Patch
Platform ......: XBOX Origin .....: Region Free
Supplier ......: iND Files ......: 1 x 299MB
Packager ......: iND File Name ..: CoinOPS_2nd_Quarter_Patch-iND.rar
- 40 odd games including Midway games like MK1, MK2, MK3, UMK3, Narc, Rampage World Tour, NBA Jam etc
- New Settings System
- Auto Sound Disable for midway games
- Color All Time Classics bright green and color hot games light green.
- Add All time classics to Favorites
- Add Hot Games (this includes adding All Time Classics) to the favorites
- Add/Remove splash screen
- You can lock it in a sort mode (eg sort by name, times played, type) or be able to change though them with the back key. (all buttons onscreen are removed if the sort button is turned off)
- Overlay with info that can be turned on/off
- You can lock it in favorites only now(. (all buttons onscreen are removed if it is locked to favs)
- New Screen filter system to be used later
- New Catagories and no classic section if you want classic add the all time classics or hot games to your favs. Or you can color them to see them
- Renamed and simplifing messages and labels
- Sorted old sorting bugs ( when you boot to favs with less than 15 games you would see other games even though you can see them when you changed sort etc it went away. There are many more of these bugs that where hard to see but there... I removed them all)
- Left or Right now does a superscroll jump. Eg A B C D E or 1988 1989 1990 1991
- List now wraps around with the Up / down keys
- Keymap Fixes
- Screenshot fixes for clones
- Touch up of skin
- Touch up of naming
- Highlight of button to change favs/all games when sorted as favs
- Dynamic naming of favs/all game button so the text on the button changes depending on what you are in
- Launcher code for other cores to be used later
Many more changes as well...
* Ok after you unrar this you will have a folder called CoinOPS_2nd_Quarter_Patch-iND inside
that folder you will see a folder called -SAVE inside that folder is two folders called
UDATE and TDATE.. Ftp over the contents of them two folders to the UDATE and TDATE on the
E drive on your xbox overwriting the old. For CoinOPS to work correctly this is required for
it to boot.
* Ftp all the rest of the CoinOPS_2nd_Quarter_Patch-iND folder to the CoinOPS folder on your
xbox hd and overwrtie them! Empty folds do not apply!
* If CoinOPS does nothing but sit there on a black screen the contents of UDATE and TDATE Was
Not Ftp to your hard drive correctly.