It\'s really a great game for girls in the 7-10 year old age group.
In everGirl, you can design your own female character, and then help her design clothes, make music, and play sports.
Based on the (Now-Discontinued) hit story-driven lifestyle brand for tween girls, the everGirl videogame lets girls partake
in loads of fun adventures tailored specifically to their personality type. Play sports, go shopping, design fashions,
become an artist; you can be whatever girl you want to be... it\'s up to you!
At one time just a few years ago -2005- there were everGirl dolls for sale, an online virtual world and loads of other stuff.
Poor evirGirls: crushed in the brutal world of tween lifestyle brand marketing by Barbie and the Bratz...
All that is left is this excellent video game that I got for my daughter in the brief lifetime of the everGirl product lifespan.
And the fact that the brand was abandoned by it\'s makers means that there are no ancillary products left for girls to want to buy
or to fall in and out of \'cool\' as is usual for products aimed at this age group.
Yay! A really good Computer Game that has no associated TV show or Dolls or lunch boxes or sing-along-microphones!
A Parent\'s Dream Come True!
About the Game:
The basics of the game are very simple: you get a request from a friend on your email, meet them at the arranged spot and help them out.E
Each task is actually a series of four mini-games. You have to complete them all at least once as practice, before finally
choosing the one you want to perform for real. But to perform that last task to advance the story, you have to fetch some important
item to help you complete it.
You will come across sports games (basketball, soccer), photography sessions, rhythm-based games (cheerleading, DJ or rock concert),
Frogger-like stages, delivering newspapers on a bike, catwalk fashion modelling, popping balloons, and dancing the Limbo.
There\'s even an arcade machine in the school cafeteria where you can play a few rounds of Space Invaders if you feel like it.
In between missions, you have to answer a quiz. The answers to the quiz will be what picks your everScope and whatever
upcoming tasks you will get, according to your personality. This is a process that makes sure that the player will really enjoy the game.
* everStyle! Create your look onscreen using the everYou character generator! Customize your room and fashions with your own style!
* everChanging! Characters respond to you based on your evolving everScope! New mini-games and adventures are unlocked based on your interests!
* An everGirl can be whatever she wants to be! Multiple endings based on player\'s decisions, performance and everScope!
Hit the town with your friends as you plan the hottest events and
prepare for summer camp. Be an actress, train with the soccer or
throw an end of the year party! At everView, it\'s up to you!
* Customize your look and fashion with your own style
* Hang out with your friends at everView school
* Multiple endings based on your decisions and everScope
* Partake in loads of cool adventures tailored specifically to personality type.
* Play sports, go shopping, design fashions, become an artist, and more
* Provides hours of creative, engaging fun
If you like this game you may also like Barbie Diaries High School Mystery (which is somewhat similar)
You can find a torrent here: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1225052/1961810/
* Operating System: Win 98 / ME / 2000 / XP (working on my Vista Machine)
* CPU Speed: 733MHz (1.0GHz or higher recommended)
* Memory: 256MB RAM
* Video Card: 32MB RAM (64MB or higher recommended)
* CD-ROM 8X
* HD Space 700MB
* DirectX 9.0c (Included on CD)
Burn iso file to CD or mount on Virtual Drive
If you have trouble installing on Vista Try Compatibility Mode installation (instructions included with torrent files)